Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yeh andar ki bath hai!!!!

Who said  people of Kerala are not broadminded????....not me!!!!after I saw this picture in THE HINDU yesterday.........I changed any misconception ...I had!!!where else would u find this........




If the chief minister of Kerala can have a smile on his face when holding..such hilarious picture.....of his own!!!!.....people of Kerala..can't help being broadminded.....I wish they had mentioned which brand he is endorsing..could have added on to the state revenue....advertisement money....wont hurt!!!!
or was he trying to show that he can still smile ...when his state faces problems...or.maybe trying to bring about the fact that the AC in his office needs to be replaced...or maybe........he was trying to convince the public..that he isn't wasting time in the office..he is building up his 17 packs.........or has he become .. Gandhian...foregoing all the worldly pleasure..and walking around in his bare minimums........(but isn't he supposed to be a communist)
Whatever!!!! it is...I guess other leaders should follow his example and  divest themselves off the official looking clothing in their wardrobe!!
JAI HIND!!!

4 comments: