Friday, August 20, 2010

What would be your patronus?

To those who used Google to find what a` patronus’ is………gosh  guys!!!…you don’t know what a patronus is….very bad..hmm well it is the a ghost like image made by a wizard to fight a dementor…the form it takes is usually ,of an animal….that resembles you…or your character.(.if you are still blank…refer harry potter-prisoner of askaban)

Harry’s patronus is a stag, Dumbledore’s is a phoenix………well if you  had one what would be yours……I know this is something that’s gonna strain….your head to dust….but just try….use your grey cells a little…..
 hmmm……so I’m gonna think what would be mine….well I had this discussion with one of my friends and after a long list of names…I finally came to this…..




my patronus would be a Pegasus……again for those who intend to google Pegasus….its a winged horse……(the one with a single horn is a unicorn….don’t get confused….)y I chose dis ???…hmmm google it n you will know!!!

 Well those who know me from school wud know..our House mag was called Pegasus…n from then on this has never left me……well the fact that we got first prize for the mag has nothing to do with this ok!!!!!!


Well I had many options actually…I had this competition between a polar bear{I hav no idea y I came up with that!!!!}and I really liked the idea of a silver doe(but since snape had the same….I put the idea away!!!)
Well mine is fixed if you have any difference in opinion…..feel free to comment!!!

Ok so let me guess…if some of my friends had……patronuses…what would they be……

Whom do I start with….ok….since I had this discussion with u…hmmm lemme start with u vips….
Well he was….really sure that nothing in this world or even mythology could suit him…he really is one rare…..ahmmmmmm………being a genetist…he was all in to create a new species……and came up with…first….A VIGER …Wat it is …well ask him….he didn’t like its  dna ,rna…prototype..blah blah… so made it undergo…some mutation, transcription, transalation and replication…and  after….a hell lot of signal transduction and transcriptional upregulation ….finally created…for the first time ever………
A TRAGON……..

he says it’s a winged tiger…… well DONGON  wud hav suited him better……though…no points for guessing wat it is!!!lol!


Ok!!! for my other friends…….

Meens…….".a wailing" penguine

Terry ………an ALBATROSS with MONKEY brains..


                                                                            


Jithin ………a "hopping"  ROOSTER


Julies ………"A Girass"





James ………a winged fox


Nikitha……...A hibernating goat




Stephly ……….a laughing dolphin


Vineeth……….a bleating caterpillar{puyyuuuuu}


And my bro Raymond……..a branded porcupine………..



Ok that’s..it…what???? U don’t agree….I’m waiting for yr reactions…hehe…..








7 comments:

  1. i m terribly disappointed..!!! my tragon is more of an albino white tiger with dragon wings.. so no stripes u see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told ya dongon suits u beter.upload pic f ur tragon lol.n il judge.he he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my patronus wud scare away the dementor thing..(whatever it/he is..)

    BUT my patronus was supposed to be a doe eyed angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. doe eyd angel...hmmmm.....lemme c if i can create that

    ReplyDelete
  5. hows this?http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/F/FA/FAE/FaerieFriend/1130719284_esshaunted.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wonder what mine would be

    ReplyDelete