Saturday, August 14, 2010

The saturday before independence!!!!

DID YA THINK I WAS KIDDING BOUT THE BROCHURES?
well.... the title's got nothing to do with the post...today is as normal a Saturday as ..any wud be...
to mark this day..hmm maybe the fact that I went to work and came right back coz no students turned up....was a bit exciting!!
its 2:47 pm now...n this is the time I chose to make my new blog..if the time has gt any significance!!!
Well I got my NET BOOK..thats something cool as far as I am concerned....coz...for years I have been going to every other exhibition,to name some......vanitha ice (neva missed one since it started),manorama fiesta...and others I dont even remember the names.......Y????.....JUST TO COLLECT THE BROCHURES OF THESE LITTLE BEAUTIES........one more year ..and they would have handed it over ....free..just to stop me drooling over it!!!
MY MINI WITH ITS MAMA......
anyway this year I finally got it..my cute li'l hp mini...thanks...dad..luv ya !!!!!
n guess wat I gt some gifts along with it too...cool eh?
So I thought ...Y not make this day even more special..by creating a new blog...I know wat u wud be saying..lol
WHAT????An Idea sirji!!!!!!

3 comments: