Sunday, August 15, 2010

some moments I just,could't help laughing!!!!!

well for those who don't know I'm taking a break from my supposed to be profession and now am engaged in mission work.......don't misunderstand..I'm no charismatic....My mission being...spreading the gospel of English language to the population of  Kerala....well..not exactly..ahmm maybe Ernakulam..to be more precise few people of  Kaloor.....(OK!!!!I'm teaching  IELTS.....can't you let me create a li'l effect!!!)And during this novel experience I have come across few..humorous moments....that I wish to share with you!!!!only those who take the trouble of reading this!!!!!!so...HERE i GO!!!!




Que1.    Tell me about an interesting experience you had!!!!!
Ans1:     once i ...film notebook act,me Roma...sleep..together...one room....mat....Now Roma..No Know Me!!!!!!
                (please do not misunderstand...he meant...once I acted in the movie notebook,all children including Roma   had to sleep in a big room...on mats spread on floors..now Roma has become big star!!!) 


Que2:     (this was asked to me)Mam can you tell me what you call a girl who doesn't  have an attractive look or                          character.. .yet some guys having the same kind of character are attracted to her...yet others are not attracted to her    but she attracts........................................
Ans:      ???????????%#%%^&^#@  well ,if you know the answer..do please let me know!!!!


Que3:      Talk about a charity work you have done or participated in. 
Ans:        yes...i have done many charity works!!!! I help...girls who say I love you....buy her instrument box...and   then  she forget........so charity!!!!!!


Que4:      Mam tell me how can I improve my listening scores(for those who don't know ,listening to a conversation  and answering to questions ,is a module in IELTS exam)
ME   :      Well....!!!!! are you not understanding the accent that is used?
Student:    Mam ,since I am sound engineer...i don't hear the conversation...I hear only sounds!!!!!
ME  :       ##%$^$%^*^*(&(*)*)??      (aren't..words supposed to be a group of sensible sounds???)


well.......next one was contributed by my ABCD....boss....

"So the next answer is.....MEW-CAM TO MEW-CAM".............NO CLUE?????????

WELL ...He meant FACE-FACE...n tried to convert it to malayalam!!!!!!!!   God save my mother tongue!!!!!!!!!..and English language too.....

2 comments:

  1. nee valya missionary aaya kaaryam arinjillallo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.....valiya valiya mission u irangi purappedunnavaranganaaaa..he he...public aakkulla....

    ReplyDelete